Thursday, April 23, 2015

26 and 63: Abundance

About three weeks ago I seemed to have been translated into an alternate dimension. I was lead to see myself for the special person that I am, humbly. We are all special. We are all made from the very fabric of the universe, fused together by love. But I stumbled into a couple of synchronicities that left me at a bit of a loss for words, hence the two week delay in sharing this story with the world.

It all started with me going through my regular routine. Every Tuesday and Wednesday I delivered organic produce and would listen to 4 different podcasts while on my routes. There were two podcasts in particular, The Higherside Chats and The Grimerica Show, that always have intriguing guests that I don't always necessarily agree with, but I love having my mind stimulated and being challenged to think and examine my world view.

There was one guest who had appeared on both shows within a few weeks of each other. He goes by the name Crrow777 and has a YouTube channel in which he monitors the skies and the moon. He came to the conclusion that the moon is a hologram and nothing in our world is as we've been told. And while I find that particular claim to be way out there (I shouted at the podcasts that he's gone on one too any drug-induced trips), I still subscribed to his YouTube channel because he did make some claims that I found to be interesting.

A few days after listening to him on the Grimerica Show and subscribing to his YouTube channel he posted a video where he entered his name "Crrow777" into Google Maps and it showed his location to be the CERN laboratory in Switzerland. He was convinced this was being done intentionally because he had just been talking about CERN on Grimerica.

Inspired by this, I entered my name into Google Maps - first my pen name (Aydin Adam), which turned up no direct results, and then my birth name: Peter Christopher. I found that there are two streets in the whole world that bear my exact full name - both are called "Peter Christopher Drive". Not only this, but both of these streets are located in the county in Pennsylvania where I grew up and my grandparents still live. Insanity. But it goes on.

The next day I decided to map out the drive from one Peter Christopher Drive to the other. Not only are they in the same county where I grew up, but they're 26 miles from one another. And then I noticed something even more wild. At exactly the halfway point of the drive plotted out to me by Google Maps is the town and street where my grandparents live (maternal grandparents. Their last name isn't Christopher). I've always told anyone who'd ask that my hero in life is my grandfather. I've never known a more pure example of what it means to be love than him.

So where does 63 come in? Well, that same morning I went out on some errands. I had to buy some things at 3 different stores and had a limited amount of cash to spend. I made my first two stops and had exactly $63 left to buy groceries. I arrived at the grocery store knowing I had exactly $63 to spend and could not go a penny over. I grabbed the things I needed and checked out. As the cashier scanned the last few items I saw I was pushing it close to my budget. She scanned the last item and tax was calculated. My total came out to exactly $63.

Now, my mind was already blown from the discovery of my roads. Throw this into the mix and I was completely speechless. I went home to look up the spiritual meaning of the numbers 26 and 63. As I was doing this my wife called me and told me her niece is graduating this month and by chance she'll be able to attend. She didn't realize she'd be in town for her niece's graduation when we booked her flight. I asked her what day her niece is graduating. "April 26th," she told me.
26. The exact mile distance that I'd just discovered separate the only two streets in the world that bear my full name.
So what do these numbers mean?

26 (source): The number 26 is made up of the energies and attributes of number 2 and number 6. The number 2 relates to duality, service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy, co-operation, selflessness, faith and trust and Divine life purpose and soul mission.  The number 6 relates to the vibrations of love and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity, teaching others, the material and financial aspects of life, and reflects upon the home and family.

Angel Number 26 is a message from your angels that your material and earthly needs will always be met, so have faith and trust that the Universe will always provide.  Follow your Divine inner-guidance and allow it to prompt you to take positive action in your life.

Angel Number 26 asks you to be diplomatic and co-operative with others in order to set a positive example for others to learn from.  It tells you that as you serve your Divine life purpose you will reap the spiritual and emotional rewards of love, trust and companionship as well as manifest material and financial rewards.
  
Angel Number 26 also tells of achieving and attaining fame and/or material rewards.

63 (source): Number 63 is a combination of the vibrations of number 6 and number 3.  Number 6 brings its attributes of the monetary and material aspects of life, providing and provision, balance and love of home and family, grace and dignity, simplicity, reliability, responsibility and the ability to compromise.  Number 3 adds its energies of manifesting prosperity and abundance, self-expression and communication, support and encouragement, talents and skills, enthusiasm and joy.  Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters, and they help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. The Ascended Masters help you to find clarity, peace and love within.  

Angel Number 63 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they are working closely with you in regards to the material and financial aspects of your day-to-day life.  They are ensuring that all runs according to plan and that your material needs are met as you live and serve your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 63 is a message that the life choices and decisions you have made have brought about positive opportunities that will ensure that your material and monetary needs will be met in your life.  It is also an indication that you will be devoting more of your time and energy towards your spiritual pursuits, life purpose and soul mission.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They both share the significance of being a sign that my financial needs would be met. Mind you, my only source of income since September had been from delivering organic produce for about 9 hours a week (only a small handful of customers tipped) and the occasional translation job I'd get translating court decisions from English to Haitian Creole (that in itself being another irony... I moved to Florida from the Philadelphia area thinking I'd have better opportunity finding work with my Creole fluency, only to finally get paid to translate for Philadelphia County some 13 years after leaving). So financially speaking, I haven't had the freedom I'd like to even afford some basic luxuries. I never stressed over money, and I've never even shared my situation with strangers because it simply wasn't and isn't an issue for me. God/the Universe always provides (I had days where I didn't have gas or money to make it home from doing deliveries, and then I'd get unexpected tips and always had enough to finish my route and get home).

So I always go through my days with a smile. It was through this situation that I came to know true abundance, and it is mine. In the capitalistic society we live in we always associate abundance with money and possessions. And while, yes, this is one form of abundance, true abundance comes from within. While I would be stuck in traffic surrounded by the masses pursuing material abundance, I LIVE abundance.

November 2014 I had no steady income to provide a Thanksgiving dinner for my family. When Thanksgiving Day came I had to refuse turkeys because I simply didn't have enough room in my freezer. My family enjoyed a full feast and I don't even think I spent $35. Abundance.

True abundance begins with gratitude. There's not a morning I wake up that I'm not grateful for all that I have. In my years on this earth I've dined at 5 star establishments in Geneva and slept in 2 room tin-roof houses. I've witnessed more abundance in the homes of those the world would define as the "have-nots" than among those the world would call the "haves". I refuse to believe that the superficial, vain millionaire has more abundance than the man who tends to their yard with a smile on his face and a song in his heart everyday.

My heart breaks every bit as much for the spiritually sleeping wealthy man or woman seeking to numb the pain of their life with drugs and alcohol as it does for the homeless child scavenging through garbage dumps for scraps of food to survive (which I've also witnessed first-hand). The world sees the rich man or woman and doesn't understand how someone with so much could throw it all away because of the stranglehold of addiction. Well it's quite simple: it's because they lack abundance but society doesn't comprehend this with its skewed perception of what abundance means, and thus what we are left with is a morally and spiritually bankrupt society.

Abundance is a state of being. It comes from within. I do not believe my financial situation will remain as stagnant as it has been, but it's also not what I seek. I know where I see myself in 10 years. I wasn't sure how I would get there, but now the path has become much more clear and steps are being made to manifest this reality which is already born within me. This blog and the book I am writing may or may not play a role in this reality manifesting. Quite frankly, I write not for wealth or acclaim. I write because I know that the day will come where Aydin Adam is an after thought. So I write my words for those to come, to be a light along the paths of others.

We all come from the same place and we will all ultimately return there. In my words I pour out my very being, that others may see who they are, too. This is all that I am. It is all that I can do to give back.

No comments: