Sunday, August 30, 2015

It's That Kind of Love

It doesn't judge,
doesn't waver,
doesn't budge
I've been consumed by that kind of love.

Unconditional
vibrating from the spiritual to the physical
Something mystical.
It's that kind of love.

It melts the heart that's frozen,
illuminates those in the dark
feeling lonely
It's that kind of love.

These words can't describe the depth
nor how vast
this love that openly accepts
the downtrodden outcast
It's that kind of love.

All of creation is nothing more than the visible manifestation of the vibration of this frequency we call "God,"
We experience it as "That kind of love."

It's who I am,
who you are,
each just a part of the whole
that is "That kind of love."

There is no picking me up
from the oceans that I fell into
that kind of love.

Not sent from heaven above
it's the multidimensional force that transcends,
God with us, Emmanuel,
that kind of love.

When I tell you I love you,
it's not a simple gesture born from being courteous.
It's who I am.
It's THAT kind of love.

No comments: