Thursday, November 13, 2014

Where does this road lead?

I'm formally announcing on this blog what I've already announced on Facebook and Twitter. I've decided to gather the riches I've obtained through my short time in this earth and compile them all in one place to share with all. I am writing a book. The book will start off with a bit of an autobiography, followed by the events that transpired that lead me to my current view of life. The purpose being to share with others how I'm just a regular person who came to find freedom and healing from past wounds without hours of counseling. It all came from within, simply by aligning my perspective.

I never really envisioned myself as a writer, although I suppose it is the natural progression of things. I've long been told that I have a way with words, so I'm going to use that gift combined with my spiritual gifts to give my personal gift back to the Giver of all gifts. This blog is what gave me the idea of writing a book. If nothing else, my children will have a guide to life that they can share with their children and their children's children. It will be my legacy, my lasting mark on this earth that came from timeless truth that was here long before I was born and shall remain long after my body perishes.

My intent is for my audience to see themselves in the book, because it is the story of all of us. From what I've written so far, I can tell you that you will probably laugh, cry, and think. I began this blog to share the story of my journey. I never imagined it would lead to me writing a book, and I have no idea what will come next on this ride. I thank you all for your support during this process. I still have a larger goal that I'm working to achieve, and I believe that this book will just be one step closer into that direction.

No comments: